[Radiance-general] BSDF missing

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 09:15:56 PDT 2012

My guess is that you don't have the latest version of Radiance.  If "rtrace -version" doesn't return "RADIANCE 4.1" or later, then  you need to download more recent binaries or recompile from source.  Rob Guglielmetti just posted the locations of binaries for various systems.  You should grab one of those.

Best,
-Greg