[Radiance-general] esp-r and radiance

A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Jan 19 09:37:29 PST 2012

Dear All,

I am using esp-r and I would like to create some nice images of interiors with daylight factors using radiance. I am using a version of esp-r compiled from the source code and I can open a radiance desktop from there, however that does not seem to work properly at the moment. Does any of you know what the problem may be? I am thinking of installing a window version of radiance, do you know how to make it work with esp-r? Let me know, I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,
Arianna

Arianna Sdei
Architect, MPhil (Cantab)