[Radiance-general] Generating alpha channels using vwrays and rtrace

giulio antonutto antonutto at yahoo.it
Fri Feb 24 13:58:49 PST 2012

Yes, that is it.
Because most of the time people building the 3d do not pay attention to normals…
so if you are using radiance and rely on model coming from elsewhere, either you have to spend a long time flipping polygons or you use another route.
which sometimes is running two things (one xform'ed -I) and add them up or simply  use the black/white and av trick
:-)