[Radiance-general] Color surfaces information and link with Sketchup defined colors

Andy McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 24 10:07:30 PST 2012

Hmm...  That sounds odd.  I just tried an similar example with a red surface in sketchup, changed the materials.rad file after exporting so the surface is yellow and when re-rendered the rendering is yellow as expected.

Are you importing your model into Daysim before you make the changes?
It could be that Daysim creates a copy of the model somewhere else on your computer, so when you make changes you are not changing the model that Daysim is using.

Or, it could be that the material you are changing is not applied to the surface you are looking at.

Can you send me an off list email with the files in you objects folder and the materials.rad file?  I'll have a look to see what's going on.

Andy