[Radiance-general] Introduction to Lighting Simulation, Radiance, and Simulating Electric Light

Randolph M. Fritz RFritz at lbl.gov
Sat Feb 18 11:32:53 PST 2012

I've been asked to give a talk on on the basics of lighting simulation,
Radiance, and perhaps simulating electric light.

The victims, er, audience for this are a group of architecture students
in an electric lighting class, run by an architect and lighting
designer.  I have three hours, though I don't have to use them all.  I
intend to reserve at least some of the time for questions.

Any thoughts on how I might approach such a talk?

--
Randolph M. Fritz