[Radiance-general] new evalglare version available

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Fri Feb 17 10:11:47 PST 2012

Thanks Thomas,

I added that flag to the makefile, and the code built, but I get "Abort Trap" errors when I try to use evalglare on MacOS (which is the error I used to get with the old version). Has anyone been able to get a usable build of evalglare on MacOS?

Rob Guglielmetti  IESNA, LEED AP
Commercial Buildings Research Group
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
1617 Cole Blvd MS:RSF202