[Radiance-general] protate in MinGW Radiance and projections using pinterp

Viswanathan Kumaragurubaran viswa at uw.edu
Wed Feb 8 02:09:24 PST 2012

Greg, Rob:

(Perhaps now my two questions are related in a way). I see that pinterp.c
probably also requires a similar SET_FILE_BINARY() to work under Windows.
 I get a similar read error for this command as well with MinGW compiled
binaries.

-Viswa

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Rob Guglielmetti <rob.guglielmetti at gmail.com