[Radiance-general] protate in MinGW Radiance and projections using pinterp

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:19:33 PST 2012

Hi Viswanathan,

Thanks to you, I realized that protate.c was missing the appropriate call to SET_FILE_BINARY() for Windows.  I just checked in a fixed version, although this won't help you until someone compiles it for Windows.

Just to go with the Desktop Radiance version of that program if you still have it.

Best,
-Greg