[Radiance-general] photo sensor , electrical light

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Wed Dec 26 09:11:41 PST 2012

Hi Shalian,

Absolutely, you can do that kind of analysis. I encourage you to check out DAYSIM, SPOT, and DIVA for Rhino, as well as the man page for the Radiance program 'rsensor'. I'm stealing a few minutes here while on vacation, so my reply will necessarily be this breif. BUt some Googling on the programs above should get you started!

Rob Guglielmetti
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Commercial Buildings Research Group
15013 Denver West Parkway MS:RSF202
Golden, CO 80401
303.275.4319