[Radiance-general] GenCumulativeSky compiled for Mac?

Ji Zhang hope.zh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 20:08:48 PST 2012

Hi, Rob and the list, a small follow-up question:

I was testing GenCumulativeSky.exe to get the* annual "global horizontal
radiation"* for *a single unobstructed upward sensor*.

The results is* *always *SMALLER or LOWER *than the *SUM of the "global
horizontal radiation" column in the epw file*. (For London.epw, up to 2.7%
lower; for Paris.epw, up to 1.73% lower, for Singapore.epw, up to 1.5%
lower ...)

May I ask:
1) Is the difference in this kind of magnitude acceptable?
2) is the difference related to the parameters for rtrace (I assume not, as
the sensor is unobstructed and the scene is empty...)?

Thanks!
-Ji