[Radiance-general] GenCumulativeSky compiled for Mac?

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Wed Dec 12 08:59:41 PST 2012

You don't even need to use the Xcode IDE, you can call the compiler (g++) directly if there's a makefile. If you point me to the source code, I can give it a whirl.

Rob Guglielmetti
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Commercial Buildings Research Group
15013 Denver West Parkway MS:RSF202
Golden, CO 80401
303.275.4319