[Radiance-general] One question on colordata

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:34:42 PST 2012

Hi Simin,

The color won't be different if all three of your data files are the same.  You could just use brightdata in that case.  Without knowing what is in "rang.cal", it's difficult to even guess what this will do.

The real parameters to colordata are optional, and used by your .cal file for whatever purpose suits you.

-Greg