[Radiance-general] Radiance... impact and penetration

Shakespeare, Robert A. shakespe at indiana.edu
Thu Dec 6 07:50:47 PST 2012

Though many of us use Radiance directly in our various flavors of lighting design/visual impact analyses, I seek a list of currently supported software titles which either imbed Radiance or draw upon it directly. Any information regarding architectural field impact and the fields it penetrates, particularly in non-research environments, would also be most helpful.
Rather than clutter the list mailing, please send information directly to me, and if of general interest, I will post the accumulated list.
Thanks in advance!

Rob Shakespeare
shakespe at indiana.edu<mailto:shakespe at indiana.edu>