[Radiance-general] Getting Started

Randolph Fritz rfritz at lbl.gov
Tue Dec 4 09:02:26 PST 2012

Yes, I have *Rendering With Radiance* available for US$35 + shipping and handling.  There will--eventually--be a web site and a free PDF.

Meantime, anyone who wants copies can write me at randolph+pub at panix.com.  US shipping and handling is US$6; Canada US$19, other international is usually US$30, but international shipping costs vary--write me with a shipping address for the price.

Germán, I'll be writing you directly with ordering information.

Randolph