[Radiance-general] Persistent problems on dctimestep and Install

Germán Molina Larrain gmolina1 at uc.cl
Tue Dec 4 03:36:25 PST 2012

Hi Greg,

For installing I did "sudo ./makeall install" and "sudo ./makeall library".
For the dctimestep use I did:

*dctimestep Matrices/V.vmx
Matrices/Tforward.xml Matrices/D.dmx Matrices/S.skv > results/3phase.txt*
*
*
I, of course, had a directory called Matrices where all my files were
stored. The *Tforward.xml* was generating using genBSDF on a simple clear
window, and the Daylight and View matrix were computed folowing the Andy
McNeil tutorial.

I tend to think it is a problem in the configuration of Ubuntu? I mean, the
permissions or something. But I do not know how to fix it.