[Radiance-general] Reflectance of different material

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:09:23 PDT 2012

Dear Per,

The RGB reflectance of copper may be computed from its complex index of refraction as a function of wavelength.  The following result is the closest approximation for Radiance:

void metal Copper
0
0
5 0.926278 0.636980 0.534138 1 0

It assumes the surface is clean and perfectly polished with no dust or scratches.

Cheers,
-Greg