[Radiance-general] New rtcontrib?

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Fri Aug 10 07:32:01 PDT 2012

Hi Jack,

AFAIK, the only summary is the diff between the rtcontrib and rcontrib
manpages, and a blurb in the release notes. Greg and Andy can surely
provide more details...

Rob Guglielmetti
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Commercial Buildings Research Group
15013 Denver West Parkway MS:RSF202
Golden, CO 80401
303.275.4319