[Radiance-general] visualize position index

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at ise.fraunhofer.de
Mon Apr 30 04:12:44 PDT 2012

Dear Ji,

there is an undocumented option in evalglare (-p), which replaces the
luminance values to the position-index values. So you can directly
generate an image just with the position index with just one command line...
You have to use evalglare in the normal manner (-> feed in image and
specify output image. The content of the input image doesn't matter,
just the header options must be correct.)

example: evalglare -p -c position_index.hdr  inputimage.hdr

Good luck,

Jan

--
Dr.-Ing. Jan Wienold
Head of Team Passive Systems and Daylighting
jan.wienold at ise.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de

In office:
Mo,Tue: 8:30-18:00