[Radiance-general] Ecotect, DIVA and Radiance

Bayanda Mpauli bayanda at pjc.co.za
Wed Apr 4 00:50:31 PDT 2012

HI All,

I have installed the DIVA for Rhino plugin and since there I can no longer
run radiance grid analysis directly from Ecotect. I am getting the following
error message in the dos window:

"rtrace: fatal - command line error at '-sj'

Which then results in no data being written to the grid file.

In addition I cannot recall how to reinstall everything to its original
state as it was operating before installing DIVA for Rhino.

Regards,

Bayanda

BAS (UCT)

Green Star SA Accredited Professional

PJ Carew Consulting

3rd floor 71 buitengraght Cape Town 8001

tel: 021 426 4051  fax: 021 426 5050  cell: 083 335 9365

 <mailto:bayanda at pjc.co.za> bayanda at pjc.co.za    <http://www.pjc.co.za/>
www.pjc.co.za