[Radiance-general] Converting files

Rachelle Lemieux rachelle at prairiearchitects.ca
Fri Sep 2 12:31:28 PDT 2011

 Hi

 I would really like to get into using Radiance software for daylighting purposes, however am unsure how to convert files to use with the software. Currently our office uses Vectorworks  (we are a MAC based office), and we would like to convert 3D models to use for daylighting studies with Radiance software. I am unsure how to convert to a file that Radiance can use. Are you aware of how I can explore the file? Have others ran into this issue before? I have heard people have used sketchup models to be used with Radiance.

Any information you could provide me with would be VERY VERY helpful.

Rachelle Lemieux