[Radiance-general] Executing gen_dc, gen_directsunlight on multiple processors

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Thu Sep 1 13:15:33 PDT 2011

I don't think –n requires an ambient cache. It's wasteful of cycles with a traditional point-in-time rendering to not share the ambient data, but it's not required to take advantage of MP.

Rob Guglielmetti  IESNA, LEED AP
Commercial Buildings Research Group
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
1617 Cole Blvd MS:RSF202