[Radiance-general] error combining rtcontrib patches

John Ford johnford at bb3.net.au
Fri Oct 21 23:38:24 PDT 2011

Andy,

That worked, after downloading the latest dctimestep from radiance-online.org. And much quicker. The man page doesn't explain the two argument option. I was thoroughly confused by dctimestep last time I looked at it. This explains it: http://www.jaloxa.eu/mirrors/radiance_workshops/2010/PDF/RadianceImprovements.pdf

Thanks,

John.

JOHN FORD

BLUEBOTTLE