[Radiance-general] error combining rtcontrib patches

Andy McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 21 09:11:08 PDT 2011

Hi John,

Can you send the full command?  It doesn't look like the error comes from apply_tregsamp.bash but instead something around it on the command line.

Also, dctimestep can replace the pcomb and apply_tregsamp step in Axel's tutorial.  It's much faster and simpler.  The command would look something like this:
	dctimestep images/patches/p%03d.hdr tmp/skydist.dat > images/combined_skyvec.hdr

Andy