[Radiance-general] Jack's optics2glazedb script

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Wed Nov 23 05:28:45 PST 2011

Hi Galen,

I just checked to see if that login still works. It seems to be fine.
Please try again, I know that the server is very picky about white
space, so if you cut and paste the password it may not work, better to
try typing it directly. If this does not work please send me an email
directly and I will send the script via email.

Regards,

-Jack de Valpine

--
# Jack de Valpine