[Radiance-general] OpenStudio-Radiance Demo Videos

Jia Hu hujia06 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 21:03:05 PST 2011

Hi Rob:

I try your programs under Win 7.I downloaded the Window version of Radiance
4.0 from OpenStudio NREL website. Some programs written in perl such as
genskyvec are not included in the Radiance bin folder. I am
not familiar with Perl and Ruby.If I want to run it under Window OS, where
can I get these missing bin file?  or how can I compile the Radiance source
files (4.0 or 4.1) under Windows OS?   I searched and found some related
posts, but still do not know how to do it.

Thank you,

Jia