[Radiance-general] warning - outgoing BSDF direction 142 collects 107.4% of light

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon May 23 08:32:59 PDT 2011

Hi David,

If I understand your e-mail correctly, you are seeing this error using the NEW material, not the OLD one.

I cannot reproduce your error.  I assume from your earlier e-mails that you are using the latest HEAD of Radiance.  You should make sure that everything is up-to-date and try it again.  In particular, we fixed some problems last December in the normalization of results.  The dctimestep program has also been improved and corrected.

-Greg