[Radiance-general] Rendered illuminance image on task plane (at a certain height)

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Wed May 18 12:01:26 PDT 2011

If you're bound to Ecotect you have to create a grid for the room at the
correct height and export it as a list of coordinates which are then fed to
rtrace. I think Ecotect creates a *.bat file for you with all the necessary
commands. When the calculation is done you load the results back into
Ecotect and visualise the grid.

A Radiance only approach is explained in Axel's Radiance tutorials

http://www.jaloxa.eu/resources/radiance/documentation/index.shtml

and here:

http://sites.google.com/site/tbleicher/radiance/stencil

Regards,