[Radiance-general] OS Compariton (WAS:Re: rad -n and -N parameters / switches)

Randolph M. Fritz RFritz at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 27 12:07:42 PDT 2011

It might be possible to get full Radiance going under Windows 7
Ultimate, which has a Unix emulation environment.  However, doing this
requires development time and the purchase of a copy of Ultimate and
possibly a copy of the MS Visual Studio suite as well.  To run the
resulting package might also require users to buy Ultimate.

So...one more thing we might try, if we had the resources and if there
were enough interest.
Randolph M. Fritz • RFritz at lbl.gov
Environmental Energy Technologies Division • Lawrence Berkeley Labs