[Radiance-general] Cropping a .pic file

Krystyna Zelenay kzelenay at berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 19 21:41:51 PDT 2011

Hi Greg,

I am using DIVA for Rhino to do the renderings. It looks like the
rpict view parameters used in DIVA are the following:
-vta -vp 1275.98 31.928 229.686 -vd -17.783 -2.785 0 -vu 0 0 1 -vh 180
-vv 180 -vo 0 -va 0 -vs 0 -vl 0

DIVA outputs a pic file with a 180 degree fisheye view and I was
hoping that I could mask all but a 60 and 120 degree cone of vision
within the image so that I can calculate maximum and minimum pixel
values within these smaller views. Rectangular areas for calculating
averages would work.

Thank you,

Krystyna