[Radiance-general] pvalue related question

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:19:23 PDT 2011

Radiance images store radiance values. You have to convert the raw values
with the appropriate luminous efficacy value (179 by default). This only
makes sense if the image was rendered with "-i" as an option to rpict and
has not been passed through pcond.

Solution: add rcalc to your command

pvalue -h -H -b -o image.hdr | rcalc -e '$1=$1;$2=$2;$3=$3*179'

Regards,
Thomas