[Radiance-general] problems with the rayinit.cal

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 8 18:32:43 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Hugo Testolini <hugo.testolini at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have to admit at the begining I didn´t check that but I did it after and
> the file is in the lib library as it should be. I am double cheking now and
> the file is there.

I suppose you have to hit the command line then:

Open a command prompt and type

set RAYPATH

If your setting is still active you should see the path displayed. I you
still have it check that the script created by Ecotect doesn't set the path
again. Finally you can try to copy the rayinit.cal file into your project
directory and run the command again.