[Radiance-general] Can't get gensky to work without sun...

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Wed Jul 27 07:57:45 PDT 2011

By the way... is the warning not somehow obsolete and misleading in
times, where a lot of tools of the Radiance toolkit rely on scenes
including no light-type objects? I think I would prefer to have the
warning removed, as it may be more irritating then helpful these days.
If there was a simple way to check whether a scene contains neither
light nor glow object, that would be useful - but probably not that easy
to detect.

Cheers, Lars.