[Radiance-general] Radiance-general Digest, Vol 89, Issue 14

Julitta Y julittayunus at live.com
Tue Jul 19 18:56:54 PDT 2011

Hi Mr Lars,

> Can you verify that your Radiance-binaries (the bin-subdirectory of the
> Radiance installation) is included in your Path variable?

HELP ME how to do this. is this something to do with this link, which I copied to my newly created folder Radiance into Applications folder:
http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/dist/rad4R0_macosx.tar.gz.
After downloading this path, double click to unpack, then copied the whole folder into my Radiance folder created into Application folder.
Am I did anything wrong?

Regards,Julitta

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6

Dear Mr Thomas,
> That's not good. Perhaps you need to log off and log on again to get the
> effect of the new settings. Try that first. If that doesn't help we can move
> your installation to "/usr/local". That's works just as well and it's
> already in your $PATH.

Yes I already log off and log on again. Then, i repeat each command
echo $PATHwhich rtrace
I got the same result as yesterday. What should I do now?

TQJulitta