[Radiance-general] brad

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:46:09 PDT 2011

I can look at it if it kann wait until the weekend. But I don't think there
is much point in updating the whole package to a new Blender version. The
current Blender API is still not finalised and may not offer all the
features the script needs.

The best way to use brad is to use an old version of Blender.

Thomas