[Radiance-general] Simulating rooms with blinds: performance

Randolph M. Fritz RFritz at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 14 14:37:56 PST 2011

Greg, I'm confused as to how rtcontrib would apply in my blinds case.
I think it falls under "arbitrary input-output relationships in optical
systems," but I am not sure how to do this for my blinds.  Did you do a
presentation on this?  Something I could read?  Or...?

Randolph

Randolph M. Fritz • RFritz at lbl.gov
Environmental Energy Technologies Division • Lawrence Berkeley Labs