[Radiance-general] wxfalsecolor - important update

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 13 17:19:36 PST 2011

All.

A new version (0.42) of wxfalsecolor is available for download from
the google projects site. This update fixes a bug which led to wrong
calculation of average luminance values for scaled images.

I recommend that all users update to the new version asap.

Further changes:
* improved feedback for loading of large images
* images zoom level is displayed in the lower left corner
* resizing of the frame (and image) is done in steps now to reduce
   the CPU load from recalculating every new image size. This is
   a temporary hack until I find a better solution for the problem.

Direct download link:

http://pyrat.googlecode.com/files/wxfalsecolor.exe

Regards,
Thomas