[Radiance-general] Instances

Lucio Boscolo Lucio.Boscolo at arup.com
Mon Jan 10 07:06:48 PST 2011

Sorry Greg,

I feel a bit dumb, but still I'd like to understand this.

If -PP is not sharing RAM, what memory is it sharing?

Thanks for your help again.

Lucio Boscolo Mezzopan
Assistant Designer  |  Lighting

Arup
13 Fitzroy Street  London W1T 4BQ  United Kingdom
t +44 20 7636 1531  d +44 20 7755 6311
f +44 20 7755 9012
www.arup.com