[Radiance-general] Printing man pages on a Mac on US-sized paper

John Mardaljevic jm at dmu.ac.uk
Fri Jan 7 10:47:54 PST 2011

For anyone else thinking of using Skim -- you need to know that any notes you make to a PDF are stored as metadata (this makes is very different to Acrobat Pro).  I made the mistake of annotating a PDF in Skim and then e-mailed it to myself to work on at home -- what I got was the un-annotated original.  What I should have done was Mail (or Save) as an Archive.  Of course, I could have just read the instructions in the first place...

John

Dr. John Mardaljevic
Reader in Daylight Modelling
Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development
De Montfort University
The Gateway
Leicester
LE1 9BH, UK