[Radiance-general] Stadium light

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Thu Feb 3 12:58:29 PST 2011

I created ltview for the purpose of doing a quick sanity check that your
ies file got converted properly and is oriented as you expect. It's a hack
of objview, and just puts an open ended box around the light source so you
can observe the distribution.

It assumes feet is the unit of measurement; if you used meters add -bs .62
to scale the box around the luminaire so it's useful. Download here:

http://www.rumblestrip.org/2004/05/10/ltview-a-radiance-utility/

Rob Guglielmetti  IESNA, LEED AP
Commercial Buildings Research Group
National Renewable Energy Laboratory