[Radiance-general] calculating number of daylight hours

Chris Coulter Chris.Coulter at smithgroupjjr.com
Wed Dec 28 11:57:50 PST 2011

Lars,

Thank you for the response. I thought I had tried that in another test (which I had). Just tinkering around and looking at the original data, I realized that I had at some point switched on the -u option of pvalue to list only the unique values. Once I realized that, my full command line works! I'm sure that switching from a pic extension to hdr helped as well ;)
I also realized that I would need to divide my 1's by 179 again to get back to the desired units in my images.

Thanks for the help! Hopefully I don't make any more mistakes when I wrap this into my script to generate the data.

Chris