[Radiance-general] Season's greatings

Rob Guglielmetti rob.guglielmetti at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 21:11:30 PST 2011

Indeed, happy holidays and best wishes for 2012, all. This is a great community and I am indebted to many of you over the years, between input, feedback, advice, job references, jobs, and most of all, inspiration. This is a great, weird little global family and I feel privileged to be a part of it.

May 2012 (I mean all of 2012, not just May of 2012) bring you all a good time.

- Rob G.