[Radiance-general] Season's greatings

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Sat Dec 24 06:51:45 PST 2011

Dear Radiance community, at least once a year it's time to start an
off-topic thread on the mailing-list. I wish all of you a merry
christmas and a happy new year. Hopefully we will be able to add some
real-life again to the more or less virtual communication on the email
lists during the Radiance Workshop in 2012. Certainly also a great and
valuable opportunity for the new users and list subscribers to get a
direct impression on activities related to lighting and lighting
simulations. For now, I'll switch off my computer and continue my
current glare studies on canopy-attached indoor luminaires staring at
our christmas tree's candles. Cheers, Lars.