[Radiance-general] changing header in images for evalglare

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:12:20 PST 2011

Hi David,

Similar to rtrace, on which it is based, rtcontrib has no notion of what a picture is.  The output from it is consequently lacking information you would get out of rpict or rvu for example.  There is no easy fix to this, other than scripting something to post-process the output as I suppose you are doing.

Cheers,
-Greg