[Radiance-general] changing header in images for evalglare

David Appelfeld d.appelfeld at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:28:10 PST 2011

Hello All,

I want to use evalglare to evaluate glare in radiance images. I generated
images by three phase method, unfortunately header of those images does not
include view information, which I think that evalglare looks for
explicitly.
I have tried to change the image header just in text editor but it  did not
work and demage the image. I would like to ask how to change the header, I
know that it may be trivial but I did spend some time on it already and did
not find how to do it yet.

Thank you for all advices.
David