[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop Live

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Wed Aug 24 10:29:38 PDT 2011

--------
WARNING: At least one of the links in the message below goes to an IP address (e.g.
10.1.1.1), which could be malicious. To learn how to protect yourself, please go here:
http://www.lbl.gov/cyber/services/suspicious-links.html
--------

Ok, I tried to get some more info on the error. wget is helpful here in
verbose mode:

wget -v http://128.3.180.13:3389/
--2011-08-24 19:27:33--  http://128.3.180.13:3389/
Verbindungsaufbau zu 128.3.180.13:3389... verbunden.
HTTP-Anforderung gesendet, warte auf Antwort... 403 max listeners reached
2011-08-24 19:27:33 FEHLER 403: max listeners reached.

So there is whatever limit of listeners, and that blocks us. Nothing to
do on the client-side as far as I can see.

Again, if anyone records and the organisators are fine with a working
low-tech-solution, switch on your phones :-)

Cheers, Lars.