[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop Live

Andy McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 23 16:29:36 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

At the last minute we have decided to attempt a live stream of the workshop.  Please bear with us if we have technical difficulties.  The workshop schedule is available here: http://radiance.lbl.gov/agenda  The schedule may be subject to last minute changes.  All times are pacific daylight time.

We will use ReadyTalk to share a live-view of the presentations. When the schedule starts, go to http://lbnl.readytalk.com, and enter Access Code 486 5040 under "Join a Meeting". ReadyTalk works on PC/Mac/Linux, using Flash or Java. You can test your computer in advance at: http://test.readytalk.com

We will broadcast the audio (both speaker and our best attempt at audience audio) using NiceCast. To listen to this, you will need to be able to listen to a URL like this:
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000/listen.m3u We will post the actual URL on theradiance.lbl.gov front page at the beginning of each day as soon as we are setup.

To test your audio in advance, you can try out any .m3u stream from this page: http://dir.xiph.org/index.php

Best,
Andy