[Radiance-general] Defining a textile facade

Rodriguez Pérez-Curiel, Francisco francisco.rodriguez at tecnalia.com
Tue Aug 16 05:00:51 PDT 2011

Hello,

I need some advice on material creation, I hope not all of you are on vacation :-). I am trying to model a textile facade, and only got reflectance, transmitance and absorptance values for the used material, along with solar factor and visible transmittance, and a color sample...

I think a trans material could be the best option, but I am not sure about my parameters, nor if it will be accurate enough,

I've searched around but I'm afraid I still need some help... thanks in advance!!

Fran