[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop

Andy McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 9 10:28:39 PDT 2011

Thanks to all those who have registered for the 10th International Radiance Workshop.  We have an exciting program with many interesting talks.  I'll post start posting the presentation titles on the website soon.

We can accommodate a few more people at the workshop, email me if you are interested in attending and we can get you registered (even though registration has officially closed).  There are also a limited number of presentation slots left.  If you are attending and think you might like to present, email me ASAP.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Best,
Andy

PS - Hopefully this is the last email about the workshop I'll send to the whole mailing list until I've posted PDFs of the presentations.  My apologies for spamming those who can not attend.