[Radiance-general] Overture calculation

Randolph M. Fritz RFritz at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 8 18:02:52 PDT 2011

I've been tracing a relatively small number of rays through a model,
and when I added more rays, one of the previous illuminance values
changed by 9%.  Apparently, the ambient file had been inadequately
populated.

OK.

So, I need an overture calculation.  I think the easiest way to ensure
a fairly complete ambient file is to generate small images.  I could do
six orthographics at maybe 200 pixels long-ways, or a trace a more
comprehensive grid, or ...  Any suggestions?
--
Randolph