[Radiance-general] [help] tregenza.cal missing in Mac

Ji Zhang hope.zh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 22:32:06 PDT 2011

Hi, all,

BTW, there's only a "reinhard.cal" file in C:\Radiance\lib rather than the
"reinhart.cal" file as mentioned in Axel's tutorial.

Are they the same?

The "reinhard.cal" file is "Erik Reinhard's simple global tone-operator"
according to the header of the file.

Is the "reinhart.cal" file as mentioned by Axel's a different .cal file that
was created by Christoph Reinhart in Harvard? If it is, may I know where can
we find this file?

- Thanks! Ji.